Saturday, March 31, 2007

End of the Show


We're taking down my TAC show tonight. It was fun and successful, and I love the idea of six of my paintings going on to have lives of their own. I hope the people who bought them enjoy them for many years to come. The painting to the right is one of my favorites, and one of two of the small ones that didn't sell. I realize it is a challenging color to visualize in a room of one's home, but it sure was a fun color to paint with.

Today I am preparing paper for some new sepia and silverpoint drawings.

1 comment:

Tommy Thompson said...

Betty, Seems that you have had the same problem that I sometimes have. The photo for this post does not show up. Maybe you can reload this photo. Would like to see your painting.

Marie Thompson
http://www.tommythompsonart.com