Friday, May 11, 2007

Etsy, here I come!

Tonight I started working on my Etsy store. I have a website and paypal and all that, but I think it is a good idea to have this as well. Also, I think it might be a good place to offer all the little things I make on a whim that I really don't want on my website, and some simple lower priced things as well, so expect some little landscapes, altered books, experiments, who knows what. I've been thinking about printing some of my woodblocks on tea towels, so there's just no telling. I'm listed under Betty C Bowen Fine Art, unless somebody thinks of a better name. You have to search with no spaces - BettyCBowen - will do.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I couldn't find your Etsy Shop, Betty. Can you give us a link? I think it's worth a shot...you just never know.