Monday, January 14, 2008

A new blog!

I have just started a new blog dedicated mostly to my Art II class. We've been working on clay animation, and my school will not allow me to access You Tube, and our software's tutorials are all there.....and the kids parents are expecting to be able to see their kids work on You Tube....So I'm going to use my blog as a way to handle all of that. And of course I will include some other artwork as we go, and pictures of field trips, etc.

An upside for THIS blog may be that I will focus more about my own art making here, and keep the school stuff over there.

Ms Bowen's Art Class Gallery

1 comment:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Betty,
Your new website is wonderful! What a year of accomplishments for you, too.
I love the bird's nest photo, it's delightful.
Jean


www.JeansArtBlog.com