Sunday, June 10, 2007

Marc3

Much to my surprise I discovered today that my work appeared on the website Marc3. I don't know how it got there, and don't know much about the site because I do not read Spanish. Maybe once school starts again one of my students can read more about it for me. In any event, it is a very handsome site and I like the other art that is displayed there so I'm happy! It is like being in a group show except lots more people see the art.

I discovered it when it turned up as a "referring link" on StatCounter.

Art Camp starts tomorrow, and as usual I'll have second graders. My first year of doing art camp they whipped through my entire weeks' curriculum the first day!!! But I'm an old hand at it now, they only scare me a little. (Glitter fingerpaint is key----in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow, and they discover color mixing on their own, it is pretty fun) Hopefully I'll have to pictures to post.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congratulations, Betty! I don't think I've looked at that feature on Stat Counter. I always use "Visitor Paths".

Enjoy art camp!

Kesha Bruce said...

Wow! No summer vacation for you! You just keep going and going...

Have fun with the 2nd graders and the glitter!